Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

TRACKER advice (What's best and flavor of month)

It's about 1/3 of an inch thick, inch 1 and a 1/2 long and wide. Not as small as I was hoping as I planned to put into my wallet but its too big I believe unless you don't want to use your coin holder.

I put it in my pocket before I leave and don't notice it in there. I would have preferred an Oyster card type reader with a thin card but with this thing you don't have to swipe it etc. It will work anywhere within the car without doing anything.

Regards,
Jeff

The Porsche VTS fits quite snugly in a wallet, it also supplied with two.

garyw

Financially it doesn't stack up +£30 pa for Insurance WITHOUT tracker or £500 plus subscription of £120 per year subscripton......

Good ol' Norwich Onion

For me it had nothing to do with finances, it had to do with being able to get Insurance at all. Without it I couldn't get cover.

I had Tesco Insurance on my old 996 at about £500 then when I just bought 9933tt they required mantatory Tracker (But did get rebate for some odd reason !!) -

A Plan off our WEB sorted two options with Norwich Union
£425 NO Tracker
£385 With Tracker

just told Norwich union i had subscribed to trackstar and they gave me a refund..........£6.00!

TB

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DomiNozka
Back