Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone after a PSE ??

Daniel

Donnington
I would like a Sports Exhaust on my 3, but a) don't want to be turned away on track days..and b) be able to turn the sound down..

Is the Exhaust the same for the pre face lift ? And would a PSE take any of my 400,000 BHP ? :D

I am not to sure Dan, Porsche would of offered it from day one if it would fit? Nice mod if it fits.

Daniel said:
I would like a Sports Exhaust on my 3, but a) don't want to be turned away on track days..and b) be able to turn the sound down..

Is the Exhaust the same for the pre face lift ? And would a PSE take any of my 400,000 BHP ? :D

It would fit, as far as I know the cans are pretty much the same ie. same part number.

Wiring it up would mean isolating a vacuum in the engine bay (not difficult) and using that.

Damian said:
Daniel said:

It would fit, as far as I know the cans are pretty much the same ie. same part number.

Wiring it up would mean isolating a vacuum in the engine bay (not difficult) and using that.

Worth it or should I go for a cargraphic or alike ? (remembering I don't want something too loud)

Daniel said:
Damian said:
Daniel said:

Worth it or should I go for a cargraphic or alike ? (remembering I don't want something too loud)

It's defintely tempting I have to say :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back