Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

a daily runabout

I know of a nice 944 S2 that will be up for sale soon.... :wink:

They used to run BMW 318iS as the teaching car at Brands before you got to go in the single seaters. I've bought BMW's ever since (not that necessarily is anything to go by :oops: ). That model seems to have a strong following.

I've also noticed that the Honda Integra seems to have disappeared. If there are any around that have not been flamed, they'd probably make a brilliant run around.

No, no, no,no !

Ade.

After finding such a perfect M3 it seems a shame to let it go now.

So.... what you should do i this.

Drive it over to me. Park it.

Take sleazyjet back home.

Whenever you fancy an alpine blast then your car is here waiting for you.

I will ensure that the battery is charged and i will even collect you from the airport in it.

:lol:

^^^
:lol:

I'm gutted to sell it so soon, but it makes the most sense as I'll be starting work again soon after a hiatus and will have less/less time to pamper her as she has had and deserves.

Keep the ideas coming chaps! Keeping a 3 series, however, sounds like a good idea...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back