Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Just signed up.

Toys for Boys

Just ordered a CS2 Coupe, Jan 08 production for delivery to Hong Kong in March. Basalt Black with Sports Chrono, Bose Audio & Phone package.
It's a great site and I look forward to contributing from afar!

Greetings. Be prepared to waste a lot of valuable working time! :D

Welcome to the madhouse :lol:

Shipping time is about a month and then it has to be checked and registered on arrival which takes another couple of weeks.. so 22 - 24 weeks of frustration ahead!

Adrien, thanks it's going well (apart from the Cantonese!)
I'm a 'gweilo', been in Hong Kong for 14 years, originally from the UK.
Fantastic place to live apart from the car registration tax!

I miss HK a lot... I was based there from the Handover until 2000 before I was transferred to London. It's changed a lot since then! I remember jogging at Californias overlooking LKF at 1130pm after I got out of work (office was CKC)... ah, those were the good ole days! :D The commute was about as easy as it got trundling up the escalator to "Lor-bin-sun-doh" :lol:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back