Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Not a happy bunny!!

Ghost

Estoril
In fact, I am a massively aggravated bunny :x Agreed terms to acquire a new toy last week and arranged an inspection by Peter Morgan. PM had trouble getting hold of the vendor to arrange a mutually convenient date to carry out the work, and now I have just had an email saying that the car is withdrawn from the market "for the time being" for reasons that I can't be ars** to repeat here.

Good thing we don't have a cat!

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

That is really not very good. I will keep my eyes pealed for another one.

What was the excuse?

A Peter Morgan Inspection of a Non Porsche, come on fella spill the beans !

VW Beetle ? or ?

I fear Ghost may be about to shave off his beard, put the brasso back into the cupboard and remove his sandals.....

:cry:

Fuchs said:
I fear Ghost may be about to shave off his beard, put the brasso back into the cupboard and remove his sandals.....

:lol: No chance <goes off to crank up ZZ Top on office stereo>

Ghost said:
Fuchs said:

on cassette i hope? :lol:

Fuchs said:
Ghost said:
Fuchs said:

on cassette i hope? :lol:

8 track please! :D

Sorry to hear that Ghost, sure the next one you find will end up being better anyway

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe-nee-g
Back