Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 Porsche 993 black leather electric seats FRONT,RHD,PAIR

Matthew Clunk

Trainee
911 Porsche 993 black leather electric seats FRONT, RHD, PAIR AVAILABLE TO VIEW (still in the car) NOW, AND TO COLLECT from 1 October 07.

IF YOU HAVE CRACKED, DAMAGED, RIPPED, WORN OR MALFUNCTIONING OR HIGH-MILEAGE SEATS IN YOUR 911 THEN THESE SEATS ARE FOR YOU....

See http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/250949.htm for photos and further information

- excellent finish and condition on the leather - the best you will find these days for a pair of 993 seats. Black leather fronts and backs, electrically operated but not heated.

A rare opportunity in this condition, and from an actual Porsche-owner's car as opposed to a breakers yard (like most others on eBay!)

From my 1997 RHD 993-series Carrera 4s with 45,000 miles on the clock from new - so as you would expect; these are in very good condition.

THESE SEATS MUST GO IN OCTOBER DUE TO LACK OF GARAGE-SPACE TO KEEP THEM (after finally upgrading to Porsche Sports seats after many years of contemplating whether or not to!)

Only flaws to mention - small crack in on of the plastic trims on the back of one seat- could be carefully bonded back to perfect. and 'fore-aft' drive rods need replacing on the passenger seat which I never found a problem as I never moved the passenger's seat back and forward, however the Driver's seat is perfect in this respect with: backward/forward, up/down, tilt/recline all perfect (for the passenger seat it is a £40 part for a pair of sprung-wound drive rods from OPC [Original Porsche Centre] if it bothered you) - I stress that motors AND switch gear are perfect on both seats.

LOCAL PICKUP welcome, delivery within the county of Kent at £30, Alternatively for those not in my county - you should to arrange a courier yourself to collect these seats at a pre-determined time from my home - this certainly applies to any European parties interested in them. If you struggle to do this for an additiona £60 at the time of payment I will arrange for next day DHL delivery to UK mainland addresses only.

Ideal for all 911's 1997 and earlier - ie pre 996 cars.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatandywhite
Back