Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Carrera 4 With RS Bodykit@ stirlings.co.uk

mark pearce

Singapore
1997 P, 993 Carrera 4 With RS Bodykit, Pastel Yellow, 63,000 Miles With FUll Porsche Main Dealer Service History
A Very Interesting Car, The Car Was Spec'd From New With The Following Porsche Exclusive Options, Yellow Stitching To The Black Leather Sports Seats, Yellow Dials, Yellow Stitching To The Steering Wheel, Stainless Steel Kick Plate,
The Supplying Main Dealer Fitted A PORSCHE Lowered Suspension Kit, RS Front And Rear Spoilers, RS Side Skirts, At AN Additional Cost of £4000 ( Plus The painting costs!!)
The Car has 18'' Turbo Alloys, Hard backed Sports Seats, Rear Brake Light Spoiler, JUst Having a £7500+ Main dealer service At Porsche Centre Exeter Inc The Big 4 year 48K Service, Wishbones, Rear PU Support Bars, Exhaust & Catalyst Heat Shields, Engine Out To Fix 2 Leaking Barrells, Wheel Alignment, Caliper Plates & Brake Pads, Top Shock Mounts,View The car At My Website www.stirlings.co.uk, nationwide Delivery
£29995

Temporary Photos car being Serviced
f3.jpg

r3.jpg

s3.jpg

int3.jpg

oooh thats nice!

mark you missed the RS gearknob ;)

I liked that until I saw the yellow dials.

IMO much more subtle than Speed Yellow :lol: (Cue torrent of abuse)

Seagull said:

IMO much more subtle than Speed Yellow :lol: (Cue torrent of abuse)

yeah not so gay :lol:

Seagull said:

I can get them refaced if necessary
Jasmine have some RS alloys at £2200, if it wasnt for the oil leaks on the barrells costing £4k plus i was tempted to get them

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back