Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How much was my car when it was new

pirellipete

Barcelona
I have 1992, 964 C4 Cabrio, non aircon, and guess not many OE extras.
Teardrop mirrors and cup alloys from new.

Does anyone have an idea of how much it would have been new,

Give or take, not scientific question here,

Cheers Rodders,

a fair chunk of money today, never mind 15 years ago, well unless you write your topics a few lines up the forum than us 964'ers.

Just paid 15500 for it, guy I bought it from paid 25000 6 years ago and did 2000, yes two thousand miles in it

So I guess its pretty much bottomed out depreciation wise, I've got even more of a bargain than I thought

Still, as they say on TV,

I'm lovin' it !!!

in the next five years too its gonna be highly unlikely that you will even lose £1k pa

I love it when you talk dirty.........

I'm 51 now, set myself the target when I was 23, got there in the end,

I find it interesting that a lot of the 996/7'ers on here say the best porsche they had was the 964, or they wish they had one again !!.

Its a good forum, friendly and helpful and quick,

I'm on the Merc and MGB ones as well and they don't seem so much fun.

pirellipete said:
I find it interesting that a lot of the 996/7'ers on here say the best porsche they had was the 964, or they wish they had one again !!.

Never tried 'em and I do wonder :idea:

911UK said:
pirellipete said:

Never tried 'em and I do wonder :idea:

Me neither- I do like them, and have looked at a couple a while back- an RS (damn- missed out there) and a low mileage Anniversary

After seeing Seagul's 964, they do carry that classic shape.. But I have always been a 993 boy !

Boxsey said:
Got to agree that those of us who are in them now are lucky guys :D but perhaps not as lucky as those fellas in a 964RS 8)

I represent that remark :lol:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back