Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

khan wheels on porsche 997

Steve Wright

Any body got any experience of khan wheels. I am looking to put some 20 inch RSC wheels on my 997, would appreciate views, thanks

too bling bling chavvy-tastic for me............I know they screw up R-Rover suspension/running gear............know of 2 Kahn design RR's that have had nothing but problems due to the wheel fitment

IMHO those would look naff, seem them before and very easy to kerb

pics needed to help us decide

Sundeep said:
IMHO those would look naff, seem them before and very easy to kerb

pics needed to help us decide

Its the khan or what about techart design I like,would you be able to put me some pictures on if I send them to you sundeep as i have not had any success making the pictures smaller, thanks

email me them but here in interim world there is no limit to pic sizes, although there is no in built up load tool ! you have to link to or host yourself

Steve Wright said:
Any body got any experience of khan wheels. I am looking to put some 20 inch RSC wheels on my 997, would appreciate views, thanks

For taste's sake don't do it :)

For the car's sake, consider the harsher ride, more expensive (seriously expensive) tyres, kerb magnets etc.

For your friends sake will they welcome P.Diddy standing with them down the pub? :)

Have a look at page 82 in Total 911 mag, there is a great picture of techart wheels on a 997.

friend of mine had a set of the 19" Kahns on his 993 cab and to be honest they made the car stand out, but as others have said on here they are very bling.

They're also shockingly easy to kerb as i found out when he leant me the car to keep it running while he sold it :oops:

i think we should remember that no other manufacture spends more money on research and development per unit sold than Porsche

Why dont they fit 20'' alloys

because there not designed for the car in terms of suspension set up

so why spoil the car by fitting them?

I have fitted a set of 19" kahn rsc 2 piece wheels they look the business, I just wish i could upload a picture.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back