Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Carrera 2 Facelift @stirlings.co.uk

mark pearce

Singapore
Porsche 911 996 Carrera 2
2004 04 Reg, Lapis Blue Grey Leather, 27,700 Miles, Full Porsche Main Dealer Service History,18'' Carrera Alloys With Colour Crested Centres, On Board Computer, Heated Seats, Climate Control Air Conditioning, CDC-4 6 Disc Changer, Tracker, Just Serviced, & Passed An Porsche 111 Point Used Car Inspection, And Comes With 12 Months Porsche Warranty, Fully Detailed Using Zymol Vintage Wax, £38,995
Nationwide Delivery, View The Car At Our Website www.stirlings.co.uk
A 911uk.com Approved Car Dealer

http://www.stirlings.co.uk/images/996faceliftlapis.htm
]
f3.jpg

r3.jpg

s3.jpg

int3.jpg

£38995 on the website
No Millenium prices
No Gimicks
more like ronseal, i do exactly as it says on the tin!!!!!!

mark pearce said:
£38995 on the website
No Millenium prices
No Gimicks
more like ronseal, i do exactly as it says on the tin!!!!!!

you just changed the website?

:wink:

There's something about a simple/plain 996 that always appeals to me! We often hear about so many rare 'special' models or limited editions, that the purity of the basic 911 often goes amiss... especially true of the 996?

I personally prefer the lines of the narrow body cars, the hips are nicer on a C4S, but I think the nose looks cleaner on the narrow cars,
and the narrow cars feel a little more nimble

£39K for an 04 car is also really good value. - especialy when preped by Mark.

Seagull said:
Just finished washing it when you took the pics had you Mark :wink:

and i thought the digital camera 'lost' the drops when you reduced the resolution!!

I still check the forum and cant wait for it to be back to 'normal'
I personally found it easier to use when the recent posts were in the same section

I see the DVD's just come out so we can all watch what really happened
http://www.dukevideo.com/Cars/DVD/Circuit Racing/Le Mans/Events 2000 onwards/Le Mans 2007.aspx

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back