Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Base 997 Prices

Tim Riseborough

I have potential access to a fairly basic spec 997 C2 tiptronic (does not have PCM but does have sports chrono), black with black late 2004 54 reg with 22,000 miles on the clock.

It is a 1 owner UK car. Any ideas on what the price should be, both OPC (well I can guess this to be late 40's?) and privately? Thanks.

The cheapest OPC C2 in the country is £49K.

11/04, 24,000 miles. Tiptronic

19 inch Carrera S wheel
CDC-4 six disc CD autochanger
Electrically adjustable seats
Heated seats
Rear wiper

Soft ruffled leather seat system
Three-spoke sports steering wheel in leather
Tiptronic S
Windscreen with grey top tint

I think this is a good comparison

Trying to find out the full spec...

I'll do you my LHD basalt black / sand beige with a manual for a nice GBP 40,000. Only 15,000 miles on the clock MY 2005 April.

Servo !

Stop it!

:lol:

Fingers said:
I'll do you my LHD basalt black / sand beige with a manual for a nice GBP 40,000. Only 15,000 miles on the clock MY 2005 April.

Servo - you will sell it easy at that price! I love the black/sand combo. 8)

Fingers said:

However I can get this one - which is RHD - for slightly less than £40,000 and it is only 7k more miles and 6 months older...

So Poo said:
Fingers said:

Servo - you will sell it easy at that price! I love the black/sand combo. 8)

You are right, I just extended the warranty - GBP 900.00 and put new Pirelli's on it at about GBP 1200.00 so I ought to keep it a bit longer.

I wanted to ship it Europe and have a decent tour this year but working in China for so long and so often this year has stuffed that plan up! Will do it next year for sure!!!!! The Ring and Le Mans will be on the cards for sure! And of course hook up with all you guys!

Tim Riseborough said:
Fingers said:

However I can get this one - which is RHD - for slightly less than £40,000 and it is only 7k more miles and 6 months older...

Doesn't sound a bad price ...

That's what I am thinking. It is definitely UK 1 owner with FPSH. It is stated as "very good condition" - will view when the chap concerned returns from hols in 2 weeks but it does sound very interesting at this price.

Hmmm...was obviously too good to be true...has already been sold... :cry:

The price seemed about right. £10k/year depreciation for the first couple of years then slowing to about £6k/year for the next 2 years. That's if the 997 mirrors the 996.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back