Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone looking for a 964 RS

Bailing out squire? :shock:

Had to edit this because I originally wrote your name and the swear filter replaced it with a row of stars :?

So Poo said:
Stupid Richard filter. :oops:

You mean dick gets taken out???? Thats ridiculous, censorship gone mad :lol:

Rob J said:
So Poo said:
Stupid Richard filter. :oops:

You mean ***** gets taken out???? Thats ridiculous, censorship gone mad :lol:

The swear filter even puts too many **'s in, bloody stupid thing, *****..

OK how can bloody get thru & dick can't???

Seagull said:
Bailing out squire? :shock:

Had to edit this because I originally wrote your name and the swear filter replaced it with a row of stars :?

A regretable decission that as been forced upon me, I would sooner keep the car and be a happy man.

***** jones said:
Anyone looking for or know of anyone who is serious about buying a 964 RS.

THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT LOTS MORE DETAILS

:wink:

Yep, agree with Jason.

Is yours one of the 3 or 4 that are now advertised on P.H. If so, let us know. If not, some juicy details would be nice.

:?:

Cliff Rollinson said:
Yep, agree with Jason.

Is yours one of the 3 or 4 that are now advertised on P.H. If so, let us know. If not, some juicy details would be nice.

Yep it's the black one on piston heads ex Yoda car ( that will mean something to some people ), buy I am having trouble down loading pictures to this site or adding the link.

***** jones said:
Cliff Rollinson said:
Yep, agree with Jason.

Yep it's the black one on piston heads ex Yoda car ( that will mean something to some people ), buy I am having trouble down loading pictures to this site or adding the link.

Ahhh...the force is strong with that car. Feroz looked after it and it was pretty damn quick too!

Ring him up...I bet he'd be tempted to buy it back :wink:

Didn't realise it was Feroz's old car...

Saw it him and the car ar Spa last year.

what's he got now Jason?

a cheap beemer for using at the Ring and his bikes I think....

***** jones said:
Cliff Rollinson said:
Yep, agree with Jason.

Here's a snap of your lovely car DJ that I took when we met up a few weeks ago :)

P8030867-1.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back