Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

close shave....

matt_964

I forgot which car i was in tonight for a moment....

i REALLY need to sort out the handling on the aRSe. its awful compared to the 911. We nearly scratched one off the 964 numbers tonight :cry:

i'm going to swap tires first, i cant imagine the Kuhmo Ecstas are particularly stiff. Then i'll still something adjustable up front and go quite stiff and see how it goes...

Then its time for a full alignment to mimic my current settings...

anybody care to comment on these settings?

front caster : 5d49' and 5d42'
camber : -0d49' and -0d55'
toe : 0d11' and 0d10'

rear camber : -1d28' and -1d34'
toe : 0d23' and 0d29'
thrust angle ?? : -0d03'

Seeing as you're in Birmingham I can't recommend Chris at Centegravity (just outside Atherstone), highly enough after going to one of his demo days with the 964 register.

You might actually be better going along with the current tyres - he says he can tell more what a car has been doing by being able to look at the worn tyres than a car turning up with new boots.

the first sensible post tonight...

Steve... you need to drink more :wink:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back