Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

new window fitted, sticking roof

jaycee1

Please can anybody help with a problem i've encountered with my 98 boxster, it's been in having a new plastic window fitted and the old boy ( coach trimmer ) who's doing the job says he can't get the roof to fold away, even thou he can hear the servos running, has anybody ever had this problem b4, i've not been up to see the car yet he just called to say there was a prob, but help if you can, i'll pass on the info to him..

Thanks

Jay Cee

I'm not sure of exactly what you mean by this post.

Has he taken the roof off to replace the screen (most do I believe) and therefore has not re-attached it properly?

Has he replaced the screen while it's still in place and is trying to check it folds away but doesn't know the sequence of events to get the rood down?

Boxsey said:
I'm not sure of exactly what you mean by this post.

Has he taken the roof off to replace the screen (most do I believe) and therefore has not re-attached it properly?

Has he replaced the screen while it's still in place and is trying to check it folds away but doesn't know the sequence of events to get the rood down?

Nonononono. He hasn't used the straightners properly :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back