Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Think this one might stick!

All the interior of that car needs is two firelighters and a packet of matches!

cant see it- all I get is "session expired"?

me neither..............but I get the stocklist of my local OPC(inc a very nice black GT3)

Not the greatest pics of the Natural leather. Not as bad in the flesh and goes ok with black cars. Wouldn't be my choice though.

Yuk- the problem with Porsche interiors is that there is no contrast. They would look so much better with, say, the steering wheel and door handles/armrests in black, and ideally the dash top and rear centre console too.

Even my grey interior I think could sometimes do with some contrast- so far I've managed a CF gearknob!

The natural interior looks much better in the flesh than the baby vomit of the pics posted. My own Vanden Plas has a contrast with the wood. Not to everyones taste I know, but I like it and at least it doesn't shout 'Look at me' bright yellow on the outside.

Stands back with fingers in ears !! :twisted:

Robertb said:
Yuk- the problem with Porsche interiors is that there is no contrast. They would look so much better with, say, the steering wheel and door handles/armrests in black, and ideally the dash top and rear centre console too.

Even my grey interior I think could sometimes do with some contrast- so far I've managed a CF gearknob!

Very true they are all quite bland. I chaned the air vents, centre surrond, centre consol, speaker covers and steering wheel on my last one. Was a much nicer place to be after that.

So Poo said:
Not the greatest pics of the Natural leather. Not as bad in the flesh and goes ok with black cars. Wouldn't be my choice though.

Natural? looks like the skin of half the women in the south of France...wait, that is natural you say?.... :shock:

Wilmslow Cheshire is the same they call it the Terracotta army :lol: :lol:

Dill said:
Wilmslow Cheshire is the same they call it the Terracotta army :lol: :lol:

isn't our Nicola from Cheshire :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back