Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A video fpr Stu 996 GT3 RS

Just think- Gallardo(emphasis on lard), ferrari 430 and corvette Z06 all have 100bhp+ over 996GT3RS, and they are all within a gnats gnadger of each other, give the RS another 100bhp, and they wouldn't be playing the same game let alone be in the same league. Having said that I took a gallardo out for a drive from the local lambo dealership a couple of months back and it was a nice car to drive, exhaust note was awesome.

Max

Gallardo is still my fayourite looking car at the moment - just amazing to look at! 8)

So Poo said:
Gallardo is still my fayourite looking car at the moment - just amazing to look at! 8)

So are the bills for maintenance/repairs

The one I took out had the living daylights beaten out of it. The manager warned me before that the bodywork wasn't up to much and he wasn't kidding. The engine was great, so was the handling but it had dents, scratches and stone chips everywhere. But owning one- forget it unless you are a top premiership footballer or national lottery winner. Lots of people on here have spoken at length about running costs on a GT3, including upgrades and trackdays. Speaking to the manager in the Lambo/Bentley/Ducati dealership here he reckons about 12k for a new clutch and service, clutches last about 10-12k miles. If I could ever afford one it would be the murcielago, but I honestly prefer my GT3 to a gallardo.

Max

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back