Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 IN ARTIC SILVER REGO R4 POR

Actually, I have to tell you that I was in the UK for the last 2 weeks - on business - in Sutton Coldfield and the west country. I only had one real weekend and only saturday 16th. I was in the Harrow area and the mentioned car was in front of me for a good half an hour - he pulled away pretty fast everytime he could - just wondered if it was somebody from here.

My vacation that was supposed to happen as of this week in the UK had to be postponed :( So I will try and get out there again in August / September.

Well if you are ever at a loose end in the UK let us know - would be great to meet you.

Good one Chris....you didn't say much about it - was wondering if there was a thread where you had announced you new pride and joy. Is that Guards Red or Orient Red? A GT3 MkII, right? Did you post up some pics?

~ Maxie

I live and work in Harrow, not seen that reg around!

poon said:
I live and work in Harrow, not seen that reg around!

Oh well, it would have been nice to say I saw someone from the forum during my time in the UK! Funny thing is, I had a 997 C4S Cabriolet to drive in the UK and it seemed like other while I was driving it I hardly saw any other Porsches EXCEPT a very well optioned 996 GT2 in black with ceramic brakes, roll cage and a host of other options! It has to be said, I did spend most of my time in the UK in Sutton Coldfield for work.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cooper9000
Back