Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

porky 356c(lhd)

jayse

Anyone out there fancy a 64 356c(lhd)ive got 1 thats been in my garage for about 7years and its not a rot box,it needs puttin together basically,totally complete.
Jayse

£?

open to offers really cos im having to keep my 912 in a carcoon and i want it in the garage,so if your intrested come and have a look,ive also paid more than half for the new interior (black leather)it has a factory fitted webasto sunroof its almost a speedster.all matching numbers to.
JAYSE

Jayse - is there any chance we could have some pics or a bit more info?

Pretty please?

:D

I can sort some pics for monday,the engine has been fully rebuilt all tinwear has been powder coated new windscreen as i said the car is 100%complete with either new old stock parts or repro.The car is in my friends bodyshop at the moment because i wanted the car resprayed in silver instead of it being red,even though it doesnt need it because the red paint is new.Just fancied it being silver...
Jayse

Thanks Jayse

Roughly how much £ are you looking for?

Hi,probably somewhere in the region of 10k with all the extra spares that i have.I have had several 356s over the years and accumilated a lot of bits and bobs,i do have a spare engine aswell (rebuilt)but im probably going to hang on to that for my 912 just in case i ever need it because to find a good engine these days is getting harder.
Jayse

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkey
Back