Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rubber fetish

Philip1972

Imola
It about my rubber fetish...no not really.

Since back from the bodyshop i have some white on the seals that run down the roof and just wondered what will make them back to black...and no I dont like Back to Black!!!

Clean it with any cleaning fluid and then I zymol detail spray for that sort of stuff.

You should try Autoglym Bumper restorer - what I use on my seals, grill on the spoiler, etc.

I know AG stuff is generally looked down on but this stuff is as good as anything else I have seen, not a bad price, and also got the thumbs up from G when I spoke to him about it 8)

clipstone said:
You should try Autoglym Bumper restorer - what I use on my seals, grill on the spoiler, etc.

I know AG stuff is generally looked down on but this stuff is as good as anything else I have seen, not a bad price, and also got the thumbs up from G when I spoke to him about it 8)

Clipstone (or G) does it not dry the seals out then?

(I used the AG bumper stuff on my bumpers once and it took an age to polish out...and it hurt...)

I use Meguiars Gold Class trim detailer. It is easy to use and gives a good finish which lasts a fair while!......costs about £6 and most large Halfords etc stock it......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back