Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FS: 996 / GT3 3 spoke steering wheel

PolarExpress

Banned
This was professionally removed from my GT3 and comes complete with the airbag unit. A lovely upgrade for any 993.

Normally EUR 820 + 21% Belgian VAT from Carnewal.

Asking only £SOLD (+ shipping)

Pickup preferred from West London or Herts.

Professional fitting can be arranged (at cost) if required upon pickup.

P1030784.jpg

That's a good price for someone - not thinking of putting the car back to original then Ade?

So Poo said:
That's a good price for someone - not thinking of putting the car back to original then Ade?

I thought about it for a while, but then realised that it's unlikely the PolarExpress will ever be standard again. Her mechanical upgrades make for a far better car than with the standard items, and I doubt anyone looking for the performance offered by the PolarExpress would want to revert to the original items (if I ever sell).

The only way he could put that car back to original would be to have it crushed, melted down and have the metal sent to Stuttgart!

Good value for money thought. The Professional removal makes me smile as it is reminiscent of the email our head of security send round yesterday regarding break ins to cars in one of our semi secure car parks. He used the same term to describe the way that Tom Toms were being collected.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back