Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Tyres

Tim Storey

Suzuka
OK, in around 3 weeks i'll have a full new set of boots on the car and thus have some old tyres that might be of some use to someone on here. I'm unlikely to ever track mine (would spill my frappalattémochachino :D ) so i'm offering my tyres up for sale. There are some caveats so please read carefully:

Rears: Pirelli P-zero Assimetrico, 285/30/z18. N rated, 3-4 mm of tread. 1 tyre (driver side) has been puncture repaired with a single patch, the same tyre also has some internal sidewall damage.

Front: 225/40/z18. Pax side Pirelli p-zero assimetrico, 6-7mm of tread, practically untouched. N-rated. Drivers side Pirelli P-zero Rosso, 6-7 mm of tread but tracking was out and has worn some of the inner tread unevenly. N-rated

Both fronts (apart from inner of driver side) are practically new, don;t ask me why they're different, they were on the car when i got it and i only recently noticed they weren't both assimetrico's in line with the rest of the wheels...

Open to offers sensible (or otherwise). Don't know whether they'll suffice for someone as a set of track day tyres or maybe just spares for the tyres that are in good nick. I'll split if someone wants a pair or otherwise. I'm based in hull so collection would be preferable but we can arrange courier if need be.

The tyres will be available early July (michelin rears on order and then i'm unavailable until end of June).

Alternatively if someone more knowledgable says "they're no use, set light to them and dance round them in a thong chanting in the full moon's glow" then please feel free to comment...

Tim, they're probably not worth much anyway so have a bit of fun and...."set light to them and dance round them in a thong chanting in the full moon's glow"

Don't forget to post pictures afterwards

Tim Storey said:
Rears: Pirelli P-zero Assimetrico, 285/30/z18. N rated, 3-4 mm of tread. 1 tyre (driver side) has been puncture repaired with a single patch, the same tyre also has some internal sidewall damage.

And you want to sell this tyre?! :shock: At least you're honest about the condition - but please, this tyre is no good except for "set light to them and dance round them in a thong chanting in the full moon's glow"...

ok thanks for the comments guys, wasn't sure hence why i put the caveats etc in there. :oops:

If anyone wants the front assiemtrico give me a shout otherwise its party round mine next full moon.... bring your own woad.... :D

Tim Storey said:
ok thanks for the comments guys, wasn't sure hence why i put the caveats etc in there. :oops:

If anyone wants the front assiemtrico give me a shout otherwise its party round mine next full moon.... bring your own woad.... :D

I'll supply the mead and sacrificial rabbits :wink:

You've done it now haven't you Fuchs :shock:
Once Nicola finds out that you are going on another Bunny Bashing Bender there is going to be trouble :roll:

Dave said:
You've done it now haven't you Fuchs :shock:
Once Nicola finds out that you are going on another Bunny Bashing Bender there is going to be trouble :roll:

I'm just waiting for my druids outfit to come back from the cleaners :lol:

Don't encourage him; we're not that far from the mid summer solstice as it is!

Ghost said:
Don't encourage him; we're not that far from the mid summer solstice as it is!

why do you think im not going to Le Mans ? :wink:

Seagull said:
I can see spit roasted Fuchs on the menu at Tim's summer BBQ

I hope you dont mean the Footballers type of spit roast ? :shock:

Fuchs said:
Seagull said:
I can see spit roasted Fuchs on the menu at Tim's summer BBQ

I hope you dont mean the Footballers type of spit roast ? :shock:

you and me both Fuchs, the BBQ's not that big....... :shock:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads