Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Flatspot gone!

smtk said:
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Transwiki:Epeen

An Epeen, short for Electronic Penis is a metaphor used mainly on web forums such as the IGN to describe a user trying to show off him or herself on the internet. It compares such behavior to bragging about having a large penis. The bigger the epeen the bigger the ego of that said person.

:roll:

Smtk, where the hell do you find all these things!? :lol:

Ade,

What wheels have you got on? What you doing with those Cargraphics, remember first dibs to me!

Elite Detailing said:
Smtk, where the hell do you find all these things!? :lol:

Its in common use with the online gamers. That and i have to much time on my hands

poon said:
Ade,

What wheels have you got on? What you doing with those Cargraphics, remember first dibs to me!

I'm quite tempted to have them on TBH as they give a very different look to the car... real road racer! Alternatives are that I trade them for a set of Manthey BBSes...

Daz, are you and Kurgen getting T-shirts made up together? "Kurgen the Driving God" and "Daz the Driving God"... :wink: It'll be a jihad between the two of you... :roll:

Ade, sell em to me, look into my eyes, not round my eyes but into my eyes.......

You know you want Manthey wheels really!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back