Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Choices, choices

Max Bowler

Spa-Francorchamps
I had absolutely no intentions of getting rid of my SY3, however I presently have two

cars that are tempting me, both reasonably priced(ridiculously compared to UK) and

I am at a loss which to go for. Any comments would be appreciated as good advice

over here in Saudi is fairly difficult to get. First there is a 2004 GT3RS in blue with

2500km on it. I won't mention the price, but it's only just over half what you would

pay for a good one in the UK. The other is a black GT2 with average mileage, in

excellent condition, slightly more expensive, but not much. The GT3 looks like it has

just left the factory and is a clubsport model. The GT2 is a lux model with sports

seats instead of buckets. Like I said any and all comments will be gratefully

accepted.

Max

Migration info. Legacy thread was 141312

Get them both... :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 141313

Max for use in Saudi get the GT2

Migration info. Legacy thread was 141314

If you already have a GT3 (?) then get the GT2, variety is the spice of life and all that

Migration info. Legacy thread was 141316

RS all day, white in SA would be better

Migration info. Legacy thread was 141317

Mmm, two for the GT2, one for the RS and Nicola attempting to arrange my divorce.

Think I am going to test drive both back to back. Let you know what I think after the

weekend, obviously my wife will have her input as well( or veto for that matter)

Max

Migration info. Legacy thread was 141526

Max - which ever one you have - I'll go for the other. I'm not as picky as you!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 141541

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back