Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

First Track Day

Nadeem Ahmad

Hi all,

I had my first track day yesterday at the bedford areodrome. There were some awesome cars. If you know them you can appreciate them, if you dont then they are just porsches.

I loved it. everyone there was cool and very well behaved and there were no accidents. Even though I did spin off three time but give me a break, IT WAS WET. Anyway, just want to say 'Hey' to all.

PS. I saw my first GT2, apart form my one.....................

Migration info. Legacy thread was 141162

Hi Nadeem welcome, were you the guy in the black one?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 141167

Hi nadeem..gald you enjoyrd it.
Carl, your car is fantastic...I want one now.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 141178

Nadeem, glad you enjoyed it - hope to see on track again soon.

Kind regards,

Fraser.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 141181

Thanks Philip i'll swap you (not really) :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 141188

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Nadeem Ahmad on 12 May 2007

Hi all,

I had my first track day yesterday at the bedford areodrome. There were some awesome cars. If you know them you can appreciate them, if you dont then they are just porsches.

I loved it. everyone there was cool and very well behaved and there were no accidents. Even though I did spin off three time but give me a break, IT WAS WET. Anyway, just want to say 'Hey' to all.

PS. I saw my first GT2, apart form my one.....................

good that you came down in the black Gt2, which looked awesome

regards

Migration info. Legacy thread was 141190

Glad to be aboard............................Any Idea when and where the next meet or track day is? I look forward to meeting you guys again and this time I wont be so nervous about the track day and will make conversation......

PS....Dont worry about my beard...It doesnt bite.........

Migration info. Legacy thread was 141198

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Nadeem Ahmad on 12 May 2007

Glad to be aboard............................Any Idea when and where the next meet or track day is? I look forward to meeting you guys again and this time I wont be so nervous about the track day and will make conversation......

PS....Dont worry about my beard...It doesnt bite.........
lol - your car looked awesome - hope to see you at the next event!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 141351

A big thanks from me too. I thoroughly enjoyed my first track day. Everone was very friendly and i hope i didn't hold anyone up. I did spin on my last lap on the tight hairpin as i was provoking some oversteer but over cooked it a though. Whoever was following had to take evasive moves to miss me, thanks for not crashing into me.

Thanks to fraser for the ride in his supercharged 968cs.

Sundeep...your gt3 sounds lovely. I presume it has been heavily fetled?

Whoever was in the white 993targa...how much will it be to keep you quiet about my going straight on at the end of the straight that you had prime viewing of. I completely outbreaked myself trying to top 150mph....doh.

Sorry i didn't make the bbq but i had to shoot off. Next time i will book a hotel room and stay for beers.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 141402

Good to meet you Welshnobby... and I wont mind a GT2 myself !

mine is GT3 + Manthey engine, suspension, brakes, track set up, etc circa 417bhp and one hell of a dry set up with a shared GT2 rear twitch

and that just about kept up with my mate Phil in his light Lotus Elise with a Honda Type R engine...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 141431

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back