Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Number plate surround

stats007

Montreal
I'm looking for a moulded number plate surround for the front bumper. I don't like the look of a flappy number plate just fixed with screws and want to go for something like this:

numberplatesurround.jpg

Any ideas?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 139443

Will one from a C4S or TT fit?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 139449

stats, see you're in Surrey. How far are you from Sandhurst? Sandhurst AutoPrint have thousands of the frame you show above in stock.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 139451

I suppose the basic surround would fit - the AMG moulded surround above is £108 + VAT :eek:
- so buying and cutting to fit isn't an option!

I'm in Kingston-Upon-Thames - so it's not too far.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 139452

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by stats007 on 07 May 2007

I suppose the basic surround would fit - the AMG moulded surround above is £108 + VAT :eek:
- so buying and cutting to fit isn't an option!

I'm in Kingston-Upon-Thames - so it's not too far.
The Merc one won't fit your car anyway - the profile is matched to the shape of the front bumper. All you can see in front of the colour coded Merc surround is a normal black plastic one.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 139453

As I said I could cut to fit - I know it's pretty close as that's my Mercedes :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 139454

Lovely car stats. I prefer that to a 996 C4 - no offence!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 139461

Stats007 - I thought all 996's had them on the front anyway....? I wish I had one on the back too - my 996 doesn't have one.

~ Maxie

Migration info. Legacy thread was 139799

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back