Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3 Fuel..

Daniel

Donnington
Just a quick one..

I filled my GT3 up with 95 RON fuel.. (opps) (could of been worst, diesel !!)

Will it be ok ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 139305

Yes Dan, no problem, you'll lose some BHP, but the ECU learns & modifies accordingly. Better flush it all out for Bedford on Friday or Scotty will be going past you.... :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 139308

You should only put 95 in as a last resort. The car will burn it ok but you'll lose both performace and mpg. 95 wont do any real harm but is to be avoided unless absolutely necessary.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 139309

It'll be a bit jerky in stop-start traffic, but as Rob says it will adapt, use it quickly and get some of the proper stuff in her.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 139310

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 06 May 2007

Yes Dan, no problem, you'll lose some BHP, but the ECU learns & modifies accordingly. Better flush it all out for Bedford on Friday or Scotty will be going past you.... :D
I can see the excuses have started already :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 139318

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by uuf361 on 06 May 2007
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 06 May 2007Yes Dan, no problem, you'll lose some BHP, but the ECU learns & modifies accordingly. Better flush it all out for Bedford on Friday or Scotty will be going past you.... :D
[/i:bdLsRZQS1Z]
I have every confidence in you Scott, GFI...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 139322

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by uuf361 on 06 May 2007

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 06 May 2007

ahhh Dan's cunning plan has been rumbled! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 139336

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back