Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

creaking suspension

Tim Storey

Suzuka
ok so got my heat shield sorted and fixed but having put the wheel back together etc the suspension seems to creak at slow speed when turning left..... any thoughts anyone?

cheers

Tim

Migration info. Legacy thread was 137629

Plan your journeys so you only ever have to turn right?

<not helping much as usual am I?>

:D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 137664

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost on 01 May 2007

Plan your journeys so you only ever have to turn right?

<not helping much as usual am I?>

:D
i tried that but ended up back where i started :?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 137670

I had a few creaks on my old S2000 when going over speedhumps. I sprayed all the bushing joints with penetrating oil and the problem went away.

Took about 5 mins and was very easy. :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 137724

thanks rawhide will give that a go. its not dissimilar, creaks as you turn in left at slow speeds, like turning onto the drive, and its kind of a groan

Off to see my friendly mechanic tonight too to make sure i didn;t do anything wrong fixing the heat shield thing

Migration info. Legacy thread was 137726

"creaks as you turn in left at slow speeds, like turning onto the drive, and its kind of a groan"

That's the collective neighbours who've seen you arrive! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 137741

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Stevo on 01 May 2007

"creaks as you turn in left at slow speeds, like turning onto the drive, and its kind of a groan"That's the collective neighbours who've seen you arrive! :D
explains why i can't hear it when driving i guess.... :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 137744

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back