Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

DEPOSIT RECD 911 3.3 Turbo Cab 1989

Tiptop Topcat

Albert Park
Deposit Received.
[/b:9zeeiolb5o]

Buyer located car through 911uk.com

911 3.3 Turbo Cabriolet. 1989

Believed to be 1 of 90
UK
supplied cars

This rare variant has the desirable G50 gearbox and is in exceptional condition.

It is a 4 owner car with the current mileage less than 61K.

Colour is Baltic Blue with Linen Leather Interior.

Major service carried out by Camtune in March 2007.

New MOT. RFL to April 2008

Most if not all major repairs and replacements done during my three years of ownership. Details available on request.

Only one invoice missing from comprehensive service history.

Detailed with
Zymol in January 2007

Private plate is not included in the sale.

£29,975

A Corbett M: 07976 265130

P1210040A.jpg

More photographs here;

http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o309/tiptop-topcat/?action=view¤t=1169475715.pbw

Migration info. Legacy thread was 134340

Looks like TOY is off to a new and better home :(

now the fun begins finding a replacement :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 137627

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Anthony Corbett on 01 May 2007

now the fun begins finding a replacement :D
Which will be? Something air cooled I hope?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 137630

I'm not sure as yet.

The Master of Finanace, Mr JG himself says the world is my oyster but we've got so many deals on the go right now and I am, to put it mildly, fairly conservative, I may stay with a cash buy.

A good friend started going through the list of "classics" but I don't really see a better of more affordable alternative to a Porsche.

After the wide-bodied 911's, my next favourite is the 928 and really fancy a GTS. However my head says there are too many issues lurking there.

My head also says that good condition air-cooled 911's will not depreciate in the same way as the early 996's, so with that background, it is easy to justify buying with the heart.

The conclusion ? I'd like to try a few more Porsche variants before buying THE CAR (if I can ever afford it) and will probably change them more often so that I can do that.

I may tempted by a 968 for a year but doubt there are many around with low enough mileage to suit my criteria.

So if its to be another 911 (and having been warned off the early ones that in turn probably wouldn't suit the family) it will not be too hard to see where I'll end up.

I'll definately skip the 964 (sorry) which leaves the 993. So it looks like a C2S or C4S beckons. (althought i'll probably tip up in a 996C4S cab with my hair freshly trimmed :oops: )

Predicatable really.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 137642

Update;

Money is now in the bank :D
and purchaser collects tomorrow. :(

Anyone got a 993C4S or 993C2S (manual) they want to sell? 8)

or should I get a 996C4S or ..... :?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 138161

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartynT
Back