Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Reg P33 POR

Mike993

P33 POR

Nice plate for sale for a 'Peeper' or with some clever screw insertions, could read 993 POR, maybe? :wink:

Offers please - £500 ish is cheap.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 134234

Think you need D05 GER to make a set with P33 POR don't you?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 134253

nice one ghost. :D

Alternatives = P3 RVY or L3 TCH

At Le Mans last year I saw BL03 JOB on a Lambo - DVLA let that slip thru.

Another good one on a plumbers van apparently, really exists - WH05 HAT

Migration info. Legacy thread was 134461

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Mike993 on 20 April 2007

Another good one on a plumbers van apparently, really exists - WH05 HAT

Dyno-Rod IIRC

Migration info. Legacy thread was 134464

See you've sold your car Mike. Sorry to see it go.

So I take it the new plate reads P33 RCH?

:wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 134483

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/kartmeet30s.JPG

anyone interested in this plate ??

Migration info. Legacy thread was 136498

In australia, there are "P" plates instead of "L" plates in the UK that one has to attach for 3 years after you pass your test. A classic plate was "ENIS".

Mike, congrats on achieving the price for the 2s . Was there a lot of interest at that price?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 136504

I was amazed with the amount of interest, but it was an especially nice clean car.

I suppose I had about 6/7 e-mails and the same number again phone calls within 2 - 3 days. I had offers of 35k over the phone from 2 people without even viewing, which I was a little sceptical of. I stayed loyal with the 1st serious person to request a view, and informed others I would call them back if not sold, in order. Fortunately he liked the car, and telling him there was a waiting list helped to force a quick decision and a good price.

He came all the way from South Wales, which was rather ironic as I'd bought my 1st 993 from 'The Mumbles' in south Wales about 5 years ago. Maybe I have re-balanced the numbers again across the border :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 136527

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back