Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

front lights/reflectors

helen Goff

Larry gave the car a good clean this week-end and while he was busy i thought i would give the glass of the lights a good clean.

the reflectors are sealed units :evil:
........what a stupid design. now i'm going to have to buy new ones as i can' get into them to clean the glass without braking them.

anyone know where i can get replacments at a reasonable price.?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 131361

Helen,

The cost of the headlight depends whether you have aim control on the dash:

But don't discount the OPC parts counter as I've found some things are actually cheaper there with the PCGB discount.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 131524

sorry, not the headlights its (some) of the cluster of driving lights/indicators & reflectors in the front bumper

Migration info. Legacy thread was 131538

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by helen Goff on 10 April 2007

sorry, not the headlights its (some) of the cluster of driving lights/indicators & reflectors in the front bumper
All of the lights and lenses for the 964 are on that page link I gave above. I guess you're after the fill-in lenses either side of the fog lamps which are £10+vat per side?

I'm in a similar boat in that I've got a cracked foglight lens and have to buy a complete unit at £88+VAT! :evil:
It can wait until more urgent stuff is out of the way.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 131635

can't think of any cheap 911 light parts, even the indicators on a 993 are silly money

surely the world of ebay has a few ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 131645

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 10 April 2007

can't think of any cheap 911 light parts, even the indicators on a 993 are silly money

surely the world of ebay has a few ?
I was at the PCGBs annual meet at Wilmslow OPC last night and they were selling off loads of old stock. To my delight, I looked down the list of parts and there it was - a 964 foglamp. List price £90+VAT, sale price £45+VAT. It would have been rude not to buy it :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 131951

I think we all did alright out of the Porsche Centre last night. :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 131952

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back