Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

c2s price confirmation

forest172

buying a C2S this weekend with the following just wanted confirmation the price is fair

C2S october 2005 55 reg grey, with black leather 4,000 miles, 1 owner

phone module, Sports Exhaust,Adaptive sport seats,Automatically dimming interior and exterior mirrors with integrated rain sensor Cruise control Heated seats Manual gearbox Navigation module for PCM ParkAssist (parking aid rear) Sport Chrono Package Plus Windscreen with grey top tint

am paying £59,250 private, most of all the other cars i`ve seen have been 54 reg no warranty and 10,000more miles not as good spec and approx £55,000

thanks all in advance

Migration info. Legacy thread was 130722

Well 1.5 years later and you are saving about £18K. So not bad looking at it that way. It is a good spec in my opinion and as you say in warranty. Still worth trying to negiotiate but not a bad price at all. IMO.

Good luck! And Welcome to the forum. :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 130800

Looks like a good deal to me.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 130803

I thought it was a good deal considering everything else that`s on the market.

Hopefully I won`t lose £18k in 18 months!!!!!!

Don`t mind £10k

Migration info. Legacy thread was 130816

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by forest172 on 07 April 2007

Hopefully I won`t lose £18k in 18 months!!!!!!

Don`t mind £10k
Probably about right, for average mileage - is a very nice car with low miles.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 130822

Brilliant value low miler, superb spec as well....go for it!

~ Maxie

Migration info. Legacy thread was 130823

bought it guys, just to put a few people of the scent incase they bought it before I paid a deposit. Its a Silver september 2005 55 reg with black interior with only 2800 miles on the clock, paid £59,400. Also got a dust cover and alloy fuel filler cap.

Never been out in the rain, like new condition. Just waiting for the cherished plate to be taken off.

It also had tyre pressure monitor

Migration info. Legacy thread was 131140

Excellent - you will enjoy the summer!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 131142

Nice one Forest, good luck with it.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 131170

sounds about the right price to me.

looks good spec...go for it 8)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 131179

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by forest172 on 09 April 2007

bought it guys, just to put a few people of the scent incase they bought it before I paid a deposit. Its a Silver september 2005 55 reg with black interior with only 2800 miles on the clock, paid £59,400. Also got a dust cover and alloy fuel filler cap.

Never been out in the rain, like new condition. Just waiting for the cherished plate to be taken off.

It also had tyre pressure monitor

Sounds very much like a car I was offered from Broadoaks Performance Centre. He didn't own the vehicle but was trying to broker a deal. I was offered the car at 62.5k if it was the same one. It was exactly the same spec if not.

Sounds very nice....pics????? :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 132419

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back