Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Finally got my new Porsche 911 !

justink5

Hi All,

After an 8 week marathon start to finsh, not only have I learnt loads about Porsche, but I now have my very own Porsche 911 C4S (996). I hunted around and found the one i wanted....black with black leather, pcm 2 sat nav, bose, sports exhaust and lots of other extras. I am so happy!!!

Hope you like the pic! Will get some better ones posted soon.

A message to all people looking....if you keep trying and wait for the one you want you will get your dream car eventually. NEVER settle for 2nd best in your excitement to get your new car! I nearly did, and would have regretted it now.

new%20porsche.JPG

Thanks,

Justin

Migration info. Legacy thread was 130471

I know what you mean - at the 4 month period now and still not found what I'm looking for!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 130472

Ah Justin another C4S a most excellent choice. No doubt you have exceeded the file size of the pic. Look forward to a lot of pics.

Cheers Alan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 130475

How about nearly three years looking .

SEE YA

Migration info. Legacy thread was 130478

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/smallp.jpg

If this pic is not right, I will upload some more tomorrow.

Justin

Migration info. Legacy thread was 130544

What are you looking for that has taken 4 months?

Hope this pic proves my car is not white! ;)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 130545

Really nice - what's the full spec (sorry if you have posted it elsewhere)?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 130548

Nice Justin, good advice I did the same kept going until I found the right car for me.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 130568

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by justink5 on 05 April 2007

What are you looking for that has taken 4 months?Hope this pic proves my car is not white! ;)

A mint 2000ish manual 996 black coupe with black leather - ideally with PSE, sport seats and sport classic wheels though can all be added if price is right. Full OPC history with a view to getting an OPC warranty on it.

Not keen on GT3 kits or 6 owner cars either.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 130569

My spec is 2003, 28k, 3 prev owners, psm2 sat nav, bose sound, Porsche sport exhaust, lutron lights, white dials, small aluminum kit, embossed head rest, elc/heated and memory seats, park assist, sunroof, rear wiper. Basically it ticked all the bits on my wish list. I saw five others in advance and drove 2. Had the 111 porsche test before and have since bought warranty.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 130596

Welcome to the C4S club ! :lol:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 130625

Ditto what Gary said... :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 131700

Welcom but beware they are so adictive... I also took 3 months to buy mine and now only 12 months later I've been looking for the last 4 months for a Turbo and being very picky make it well worth the wait !

see C4S V's Turbo Dilema

Migration info. Legacy thread was 132111

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robertcloftus
Back