Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 T Turbo engine upgrade

carlos ss

After my engine blowing up in my Carrera S I have now treated myself to a tiptronic 997 Turbo & as mind blowing the performance may be, would be interested to here of anyone who has done a DMS engine upgrade to 550BHP ?????????? Or dose anyone know of any other BHP, torque improvements????

Migration info. Legacy thread was 129997

Well congrats on the 997 TT. By all accounts an awesome - still trying to get the OPC to let me out in one! I don't know of anyone who has done this mod yet though sorry. There are a couple of articles in this month T911 with modded 997 turbos, which may help.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 130002

9ff have done some interesting work on the 7TT. Manthey have been doing a lot of work on a 7TT as part of their R&D since last summer. I'm not convinced by the likes of DMS... (despite what Evo say)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 130003

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back