Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Number Plate MPG 911 P

Richard Ellis

At the risk of being lambasted like Stewart, I have a number plate for sale also. I was approached by a company and offered £500 for the plate. A bit a research suggests market value of £1250. I would be open to offers somewhere in between.

Am I trying to make money - yes. But it is to pay for repairs for my Series III Land Rover (from which the plate comes). Not as quick as Porche I suspect, but a much more comfortable ride thanks to a wonderful leaf spring suspension.

If no takers then I will happily take the £500.

Thanks

Richard

Migration info. Legacy thread was 129733

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Richard Ellis on 02 April 2007

At the risk of being lambasted like Stewart,
which shouldnt have happened, (hhhmmm I go away for a few days and lok what happens) but good on him for sticking up for his numberplate !

note to all - the next time I see such a situation, members risk being banned.

regards

Migration info. Legacy thread was 129735

I like the plate however have recently just bought a plate for me 911. Surely a taker without being shot down first!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 129754

have you sold your plate yet ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 130301

Sorry for the delay in response but work has kept me away. I still have the plate. As I said, I suspect that if anyone is interested in the plate, we can both get a better deal than from companies like national numbers.

Thanks

Richard

Migration info. Legacy thread was 130701

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back