Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Flap not working

Alex Bartman

Hi Now the weather is approaching nice I had the top down yesterday (for the first time since I bought it last December!!) Seriously impressed with the hood mechanism and the number of moving parts and flaps that work..but one fo them isn't working - I have looked at it with the hood open and it is jammed and not covering the "gap" it should. If I raise the hood a little and the cover rises up. the fl;ap moves pretty freely.
/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/MVC_027S.JPG
Ive attached a pic of the flap (form someone elses car) it shoudl I think get guided through two pieces of plastic to allow it to be closed. I have checked it with the corresposnign flap ont he other side which works perfectly but cannopt see anything untoward......can anyone help please - noone else would notice it, but its driving me crazy! thanks Alex

Migration info. Legacy thread was 127762

I will have to have a look at mine to see how it is supposed to work. Will get back to you.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 127776

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back