Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My 993 may have to go :-(

ami

Trainee
Hi

A recent house purchase coupled with renovation work required, means that I am now looking at ways to bring in much needed cash.

I am contemplating selling my car, but it is not a definate just yet. My car is a 97 993 C2. I won't give too much info here, as I don't want to be seen to be selling it here.

My question is, is now a good time to be selling, and are good examples hard to find, as I believe mine is such a car. This will allow me to price the car appropriately.

I've had a look at the usual adverts, but as I have never seen other cars up close, I can't really give an honest comparison of it.

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Ami

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125437

Now is as good a time of year as any with Summer coming. From memory it's a decent colour (Midnight Blue?) and a late varioram model so assuming it's a manual it ticks all the right boxes.

Price depends on condition and mileage of course but if it's a decent one it should sell as they are hard to find.

Ian.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125478

Bidding war..... :twisted:

£250... I think I can just about stretch to that!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125512

It is a manual (Ocean Blue)...I will prob pitch around £26k I think

need to sort out the private number plate transfer first, and then she'll be ready to hit the market.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125679

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PC Saros
Back