Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Pulled over

Carl

Sao Paulo
Yesterday Police motorbike, pull over please sir, your vehicle is comeing back as having no Insurance. Me, well I've only had it 3 months its on classic Insurance limited mileage.

Ok off you go :D
i didn't think you would be driving a car like this without Insurance.

The question in my mind is why did he stop me. :?

I think he just wanted to have a look at my beauty. 8)

Good job he didn't look at rear tyres. :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123567

Problems with owning an icon eh? Hey if that's the worst it gets right ... :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123894

Awww.. poor u!

I wonder if the car causes the "pull".... pmsl. So far Ive been OK.

I love seeing other 911's out on the road though.. everyone so far has waved / flashed and smiled... smashing wee club! 1st time it happened I thought there was something up with the car!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123957

I wish I'd had the opportunity to get pulled... :roll:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123958

Insurers now register who they have insured at a central database. When I got pulled the other day I heard them say that I had Insurance along with the normal who the car is registered to.

Maybe the classic polices are a bit slower about doing this or don't bother at all?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123986

What were you pulled for Chris? Must have missed that one.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123987

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Jay T on 12 March 2007

What were you pulled for Chris? Must have missed that one.
Speeding! :roll:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123988

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by carl stephens on 09 March 2007
Yesterday Police motorbike, pull over please sir, your vehicle is comeing back as having no Insurance.

My question is how did he type in your number plate while riding a bike (3 points for him me thinks)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 124007

White vans with black windows clock your registration,information passed to hiding patrol cars or motorcycles.

Vans were parked up at a busy roundabout, trouble was the bike followed me for a while, I think he was hoping I would run.

No chance. Although as I said tyres are poor until this weekend.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 124177

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back