Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SOLD ! / Milecounter for 993, barely used

Chris_lbr

Hi,

About a month ago I bought a 993TT in the UK (I live in Belgium). As it is a left-hand driven car it originally had a km-counter so the car-dealer had - with the intention of selling it in the uk - already installed a mile-counter.

In the meantime the original km-counter has been re-installed so I have a barely used mile-counter for sale. It has only 473 miles and is about 6 months old.

New price is +550 euro. It's for sale for 200 euro.

If interested you can mail me :
[email protected]

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123209

Yes, it is exactly what is shown on the picture of the ebay ad you refer to. It's complete and of course without any scratch.

Important ! I forgot to mention that it can only be used with a manual sh*tfed gearbox, not with a tiptronic !

Tomorrow I will know more in which types of Porsches other than a 993 it can be used. I suppose in many types but I wil first inform to be sure.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123554

It can only be used in the 993, manually shifted.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123681

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back