Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FAO JG - Wheel Pics

Dunc

Barcelona
Hi Jason, sorry it took a while but here are the pics of my wheels as refurbed by the mob in carnoustie......

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/DSC00064(1).JPG

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/DSC00063.JPG

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/DSC00062.JPG

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/DSC00061.JPG

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121405

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Dunc on 01 March 2007

Hi Jason, sorry it took a while but here are the pics of my wheels as refurbed by the mob in carnoustie......
They look very nice, but what surprised me more was seeing the name of my old stomping ground, Carnoustie, lived there for close to 20yrs.

Who did the wheels then?

Cheers

John

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121410

Body colour looks very nice as well. 8)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121429

Hi John, it was a company called JP-Coatech who were commissioned by the previous owner to do the work. He chose them because they took the split rims apart carefully and balanced the wheel once recoated.

It's probably hard to tell from my phone camera pics but the graphite centres look really good in the flesh.

They were expensive though at £100 a wheel and apparently it took a while!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121445

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Anthony Corbett on 01 March 2007

Body colour looks very nice as well. 8)
Cheers Anthony, it was looking well but is requiring me to motivate myself to give it the full treatment. Its also a wee bit stonechipped and rashed by a gritter the other day so it's a good thing that my phone photos aren't too detailed :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121463

must say looks jolly dapper in that colour with the wheels treated 8)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121466

Thanks Dunc!

I do like that colour more than the very dark black - mine get done next week.

Bit like a kid at xmas again at the mo...the RS comes back on Saturday with new brake fluid and front discs and service all ready for track season...nice bright orange wheels and carrera script with new bright orange carreraRS badge on the back....Dropping off the GT3 at the same time for the same treatment with wheels/service/brakes all being done and then....following week Glyn O'Donnell is coming down to detail them both!

I'm going to have one hell of a sexy garage in 2 weeks time....then I'm going to thrash the hell out of them :D

I love March.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121495

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by jg on 01 March 2007

I'm going to have one hell of a sexy garage in 2 weeks time....then I'm going to thrash the hell out of them :D
I like your style!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121498

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back