Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ace Cafe Wed 28th Feb

Blimey, I should be alright then .... :oops:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121351

From the pics it looks like there wasn't the parking 'mare of last time. I must of moved my car 5 times!
Hope there were no Porsche-Post Office Truck incidents either.
Hope to make the next one, work permitting.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121354

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by smtk on 01 March 2007

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by oceancarrera on 01 March 2007

Yes, Simon's new girlfriend is the blonde chick behind the bar :wink:
Still I think I prefer the red head at the drysat, but the ace cafe comes second (mainly due to the dodgy area) oh and lets not forget the MSV Bedford Brunette yummyStill trying to talk Adrian and Sundeep into be my wingmen. Those pretty young girls don’t feel threatened by old men :twisted:

Being late twenties myself - I can LOL at that one! Although they probably don't feel threatened by young and ugly either :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121355

One of these days I'll get along to one of these :(
. Hopefully I'll be going to the Porsche breakfast meet at Ace next Sat, 10th March, 9am. Anyone else going along?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121713

Wish this place was closer to me - 200 mile plus round trip makes it pretty much impossible :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121718

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by clipstone on 02 March 2007

Wish this place was closer to me - 200 mile plus round trip makes it pretty much impossible :(
200 plus round trip makes it even more enjoyable! Its around 70-80 for me and leaving afterwards = 3 empty lanes of M1 = :D
especially if a group of 911's! Honestly worth at least one meet.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121721

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by clipstone on 02 March 2007

220 mile round trip for me - plus a £60 speeding fine last time I went. Does make it a long day. Might try to do one every six months. :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121722

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back