Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Turbo V's C4S Dilema

YEP that's what I told him.. full history, warrenty, new tyres, 2 owner ... The annouying thing was he beat me to it..

Migration info. Legacy thread was 136120

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob STEW on 23 April 2007
Just to illustrate that tt prices are softening.. My friend has just bought 27K miles 02 tt from OPC for <£45K..

what colour was this one? - seems the spec can hit them hard - i bought my TT a few months ago, when i was looking there was one with red dash, leather etc, that was 10-15% below the going rate - many dealers also mentioned that silver was being hit hard in the trade (i love the colour but seems it gets hit due to popularity?!)

Anyway, i also toyed with the idea of a C4S, but there is no substitute for horse power & monster torque IMHO. The C4S wasnt mindblowingly quick in a straight line, especially when driving it after the TT

If porsche made an NA car with >400lbsft of torque for TT money i would have bought it! (coming from an E39 M5)

just did 2400 miles to sth of france and back (the long way!) and the car was incredible, didnt miss a beat.

Did 1L of oil and god knows how many tanks of fuel (averaged 24mpg, but i suspect i didnt get this on Route Napoleon!!)

Awesome!

Good luck with your choice.

cheers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 136698

LAPIS, METROPOLE, TYPICAL FULL SPEC, PCM ETC..

Still looking.. need to sell mine privately first as dealers are offering stupid money for old C2 ...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 136736

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back