Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Cayenne launch

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 15 February 2007
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 15 February 2007
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 15 February 2007
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by damianc4s on 15 February 2007Anyone care you have a few glasses and the odd sausage roll on Porsche?[/i:SHlgiwqTaf] [/i:SHlgiwqTaf]
I've received my invite to the pre-launch party (next week), I hope there's going to be a few blindfolds I wouldn't want to get scared by the ugly moose!!!! :wink:
Maybe they only send it to the older customers who are thinking of settling down? :wink:
Oi Poo, I got an invite too :oops:
There's always an exception! :wink:

<hesaystakingfootoutofmouth>

I'll let you off. They obviously got wind of my house redevelopment, & decided I must be settling down

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117903

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 15 February 2007
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 15 February 2007
Previous poster said:
Quote: [i:e1PXEcWv9N]Originally posted by Rob J on 15 February 2007[quote:e1PXEcWv9N="Previous poster"]Quote: [i:e1PXEcWv9N]Originally posted by So Poo on 15 February 2007 [quote:e1PXEcWv9N="Previous poster"]Quote: [i:e1PXEcWv9N]Originally posted by damianc4s on 15 February 2007Anyone care you have a few glasses and the odd sausage roll on Porsche?
Previous poster said:
[/i:e1PXEcWv9N]I've received my invite to the pre-launch party (next week), I hope there's going to be a few blindfolds I wouldn't want to get scared by the ugly moose!!!! :wink:
Maybe they only send it to the older customers who are thinking of settling down? :wink:
[/i:e1PXEcWv9N]
Oi Poo, I got an invite too :oops:
There's always an exception! :wink:

<hesaystakingfootoutofmouth>

[/quote]
I'll let you off. They obviously got wind of my house redevelopment, & decided I must be settling down

[/quote]

Nah! They thought you could benefit from a skip parked outside your house......takes cover!!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117912

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by damianc4s on 15 February 2007

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 15 February 2007

Previous poster said:

Previous poster said:
Nah! They thought you could benefit from a skip parked outside your house......takes cover!!!!

Now thats funny :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117931

hi,

Went to my OPC launch last night. Have to say the hospitality was excellent. Had speeches from Porsche representatives etc. The food was better than the 997TT launch. Champers by the gallon. I was driving so my wife enjoyed several glasses!!!

They opened up the workshop so had a good look around. They had some nice toys the 997 GT3RS black with orange decals.

The aerokit on the 997C2 changes the car.

And they also had a 997SY C4S with the aerokit quite taken with it.

Overall a very enjoyable evening.

Alan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117941

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back