Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

mint 993 coupe wanted

harveyn

Trainee
Hi, I am looking for a low mileage mint manual 993 coupe. Preferably a c2 in black, but open to suggestions. I might go for a targa, or dark blue for example. Guess it is going to take a while to find, any leads would be much appreciated, kind regards Harvey

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117417

Harvey,

Unfortunatley you'll have to join the queue, that's a very sought after specification, but they are out there so keep your eye's open.

Don't be put off by mileage, there are plenty of threads on this site discussing the merits of average/higher miles over low.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117442

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by harveyn on 14 February 2007

Hi, I am looking for a low mileage mint manual 993 coupe. Preferably a c2 in black, but open to suggestions. I might go for a targa, or dark blue for example. Guess it is going to take a while to find, any leads would be much appreciated, kind regards Harvey

wouldn't you know it,but I believe Daniel on here as a 993 C2 in black possibly for sale in the near future too :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117451

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rodders on 14 February 2007

Previous poster said:

wouldn't you know it,but I believe Daniel on here as a 993 C2 in black possibly for sale in the near future too :wink:
He might do. But then again he might not. Or he might. It's a bit uncertain. He's not too sure really. :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117469

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost on 14 February 2007

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rodders on 14 February 2007

Previous poster said:

He might do. But then again he might not. Or he might. It's a bit uncertain. He's not too sure really. :wink:

right enough its also dependant on snakes and big scary dogs that bite :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117516

Thanks for the comments. I would prefer a low mileage car, because I won't use it much and it will stay that way, hopefully it will cost less to maintain and will keep the premium paid on purchase. Just need one to come out of the woodwork!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117644

Previous poster said:

... low mileage mint manual 993 coupe ...
For the colours you are looking for and without a story behind the car these tend to sell without even going up for sale. Or dealers get in first as they know they have a list of people waiting.

Hope you find one.

Ian.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117743

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SondeMadiu
Back