Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New engine in my C2S

carlos seton-smith

8)
Collected my 911 C2S today with a New engine a Valet & a bill for £000-00, what a result, I should now buy a warrenty but going to look @ a 997 Turbo tomorrow a tiptronic in Black, there seem to be a few around for £100kish now.

Would be good to here from anyone who has had experence to have an opinion on the Manual Turbo as well as the Tiptronic Turbo?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115378

Good news on getting the car back. Porsche should get credit where it is due on this one. :D

Haven't driven the new Turbo yet (unfortunately the OPC know I'm not that rich!) - let us know what you think after you have tried them.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115513

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 08 February 2007
Good news on getting the car back. Porsche should get credit where it is due on this one. :D

Haven't driven the new Turbo yet (unfortunately the OPC know I'm not that rich!) - let us know what you think after you have tried them.

And you wouldn't want to deal with the weaselly finance guy at our local :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115639

manual turbo is a dream to drive not a tip person you need to drive one for at least 4 hours to get the feeling

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115694

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geoffrey Fickle
Back