Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

indicator lenses

Carl

Sao Paulo
Smoked front indicator lenses and side repeaters, with the orange bulbs, quoted about £60 including vat at Porscheshop.

Does anybody know of a more competitively priced place.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 112089

Keep an eye on Ebay Carl. I've just replaced fronts with clear ( kept orange to go back on later). Sides were already clear when we got her and I am suspicious the side repeaters are VW ones...look OK though. New rear lenses plus front clear indicators cost £70 on ebay. I wanted new rears as there ar a couple of cracks on the current ones due to some idiot oveertightening the screws.

Cheers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 113955

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Fiona Morrison on 01 February 2007

Keep an eye on Ebay Carl. I've just replaced fronts with clear ( kept orange to go back on later). Sides were already clear when we got her and I am suspicious the side repeaters are VW ones...look OK though. New rear lenses plus front clear indicators cost £70 on ebay. I wanted new rears as there ar a couple of cracks on the current ones due to some idiot oveertightening the screws.

Cheers

they will be.............tis a common part on my 924S,Corrado and 993

Migration info. Legacy thread was 113969

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back