Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Early 996?

Marlof Tjaden

I'm still looking for a 996 C2 for circa 25k. The ones sold by respectable dealers for this price are all 1998 models. I hear some stories about problems with the earlier cars of the 996 series. Is this something to worry about? Or should i be covered by having a 3rd party inspection done??

many thanks

Marlof

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110888

I have looked at a few.. Can't find the a nice one (as yet).. I have been worried about the early cars too, but after a chat with Peter Morgan I have been told as long as a PPI is done, not too worry too much. He said if the car has done 40-50k with no problems it should be ok...

Hope this helps....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110892

Thanks. I see the name of Peter Morgan appearing often on this site so will have a chat with him when i find the car i'm looking for.. I hope he's not too far away from London..

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110962

Peter has PPI'd cars for me in the past - both were based in London.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110963

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back