Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

can't sleep or work!

Strasse in Leeds has a very low mileage 996 GT3RS for sale

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109083

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Dave on 13 January 2007
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by poon on 12 January 2007

God I feel like Daniel :wink:

Scott might be upset by the comment :eek:
:eek:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109084

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by nineoneone on 13 January 2007

Thanks for the heads up, I have seen it advertised.

Really wanted a blue one but there are rarer than red so less around.

Trying to decide between spending more to get low miles and provenance or spending less and worry less about putting miles on it or getting it dirty!

It'll be my daily driver after all!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109085

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by poon on 13 January 2007

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by nineoneone on 13 January 2007

Thanks for the heads up, I have seen it advertised.Really wanted a blue one but there are rarer than red so less around. Trying to decide between spending more to get low miles and provenance or spending less and worry less about putting miles on it or getting it dirty! It'll be my daily driver after all!

Am I right in thinking that it would just be a question of getting the wheels re-painted and changing the colour of the stickers on the side from red to blue?

I've got no connection with Strasse but they have a really good reputation and I knew a couple of the guys from years ago when they worked for JCT and they were first class.

IMHO I would always go for the cars with low mileage and provenance - GT3's and RS's aren't generally bought by old grannies for going to the shops and if anyone is going to use it hard I'd rather it was me!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109086

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by nineoneone on 13 January 2007

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by poon on 13 January 2007

Am I right in thinking that it would just be a question of getting the wheels re-painted and changing the colour of the stickers on the side from red to blue?
Bit more to it than that. Interior has colour coded belts and stitching on steering wheel gearstick and handbrake alacantra. I partial to the blue meself.

Also the question of messing with it's originality.

Myth has it that Walter Rohrl signed all the blue ones on the floor under the carpet :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109110

sorry

you already looking at it ? I know that 3 people are vince there sold us one of our turbos looked at the car myself but went for the faster red one in the end

the one a strasse is on sor i believe and the guy who owns it wants the money for it

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109117

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back