Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Gal! 1987 3.2

I HOPE ITS NOT RAINING FRIDAY. I don't want to take her out in the wet stuff.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 108702

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rodders on 11 January 2007

lovely exterior and interior too.............those sports seats look the dogs dangly bits 8)
d'you know....I can tell you - put a bet on the first thing a non-porschie will say and it will be an astonished comment regarding the comfort of the seats... it's like you grew there...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110334

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Fiona Morrison on 11 January 2007

Hi Alex... its got a leather interior in a greenish / grey. We tried to get some leather conditioner / dye to touch in age scratches etc but had diff. A company called dynamix in Ireland mix dye to order and the did a great job from a little sample taken from the drivers seat inder the trim. I must admit i was impressed with condition of the interior at the age of 20! No tears or sever wear even on drivers seat. Want to keep it that way too if poss so loads of conditioner being applied. :D

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/porker%20int.jpg
Looks fabulous and a credit to it's previous.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110335

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back