Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

test drove 3

Ghostie ain't going anywhere due to need to deal with a serious property maintenance issue that is going to require pretty much the difference in price between the value of his current car and that red GT3 to sort out. Fun and frolic budget closed until further notice. :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 106475

I can, with firsthand knowledge, state that a 3 is worth getting yourself into crippling financial debt for.

I'll be on one of theses adverts for consolidating debt next - driving an oversized sit-on lawnmower over my very modest lawn

Migration info. Legacy thread was 106489

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Chris W on 04 January 2007

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by admin on 04 January 2007

Hatfield OPC, and lack of aircon didnt put you off ? :?

many number of owners is NORMAL for a 911's

:?
Hatfield now my local OPC - something I should know about before I book in for service apart from having zillions of people working in glass rooms and being so huge it even sounds like a shopping mall?
Chris, PM Sid Spanner, he is a mechanic there, you can request he works on your car so you know you are getting a good job and he may be able to do a deal if you book through him.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 106503

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back