Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Still New - Another question

Alex Bartman

thanks for replies to Spoiler question - bit a change from the Merc forum I hve been on for the last year - took about 2 weeks for an answer and even then it was invariably pointless - greta to see so many knowledgable Porsche fans.....so my next question is about the door seal.

Was doing some showing off with a good pal - and let him have a drive...I was in the passenger seat. I noticed quite a lot of wind noise coming from the window where its nearest to the wing mirror - much more than the drivers side. I suspect a door seal issue - but I checked it and it seemed OK but a little damp where the seal meets the window.....what do I do next - or what shall I check?? Grateful again for any advice!

thx

Alex

Migration info. Legacy thread was 103379

mirrors always do cause more wind moise... by virtue of their design

damp this time of year can be a tad misleading, you just need to compare to the other side to be sure

Migration info. Legacy thread was 103383

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back